Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Actually, to be quite honest, today is my Thursday. It's been in my head all week and I honestly thought it was Thursday all day today. ;) My second half marathon is Saturday! Whoooo hooooo! So I will be taking Friday to drive the course (super hilly, I just checked the elevation map, AGAIN) and pick up my packet in Austin. I can't wait! And I am getting nervous. Doubting myself. Freaking myself out. Did I train enough? What am I going to wear? What if it's "too" hilly!?! There's a little added pressure this time because I've done this before. I can't excuse myself and act like I didn't know what I was getting myself into! My time on my first half, 1:54:31...was better than I had trained for and I have it in my head that I want to get there, at least there, again...hopefully better...
It's also PMS time, and I'm fighting off a small headcold/allergy/sinus thing. BOO

Regardless. I am pumped! 13.1 or bust baby!

This week is an easy week, work wise and running wise. Minimal working late, and 3 easy 3 mile runs. Today's was glorious! Hot. But great!

DH is in San Antonio eating at Boudrous for work. SUCKA! I in exchange got some ice cream (carbing up right!) for dinner (that I'd been crying for) and am working on the laundry.

Early to bed! Tomorrow's my friday! Just don't tell my boss. :P

No comments: