Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Whoooooooo hoooooooo I love hump day. Tomorrow we start the downward rolling of our week. And for me, it means bowling league Thursday! I love Thursdays! Bowling league has turned out to me really fun and enjoyable, if you haven't done it, put it on your bucket list!

I'm not feeling too chatty today. I got up this morning and used my treadmill (!!!!!!!) for the first time, and it kicked my butt!! Who says treadmill running is easy? And since I had a rough day, I went out for a wonderful 5miler when I got home. It was a great day to run, minus the wind!
It just makes you burn extra calories though right?

Week One, Day two of the hundredpushup.com challenge!
It's not to late to join in!!
Where my girls at?!?

Got some pics downloaded. Enjoy. And Happy Hump Day!
my new camera!

Zoe and Maya, such pretty girls!
Chico loves his duck!

Excellent running shirt/jacket I wore last week, half price, Academy! Love it!
Especially sweet Ipod pocket!
LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Bowling League egh? I love it! Have fun tonight.

Like the pics of the dogs. They are too cute.