Thursday, July 30, 2009

hill is a four letter word

This is BIG HILL!

click on "show elevation" in the upper right hand corner!

Alma and I are doing it at least once a week.
This week we are doing it twice.
Tuesday and Thursday.
Why? Cause we're BAD ASS.
And, I don't want to die on 'the hill' in San Fransisco.

I am going to beat that hill.
269ft elevation increase
I am.
over one mile
Someday.


The hill is comparable to mile 6 of the Nike Women's Marathon.


HERE *check out the elevation chart on this baby*



Now you can see why we are running the hill. Not just to torture ourselves. To prepare ourselves. So we aren't too beat up to sight see in San Fransisco Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday morning. I can't WAIT...oh yeah...just have to run 26.2 first.



cheers.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you can do it!!! So proud of you :)