Friday, July 24, 2009

What's a blog without...

PICTURES!

I know, I know! I got a new camera as a surprise from my hubby. And I have been using it!
I have a LOT of great pictures to share...
Now I just need a computer. One that doesn't take about 5 minutes to load ONE, yes one, webpage. Needless to say, I do most of my blogging and web surfing at work. ;) dont' ask...

I can't blame the HP though. I mean, it's practically a DECADE(!) old.
It's been with me through nursing school.
Learning to do my own taxes.
3 houses...
I can't think of many things I've had as long as I've had my 'ole HP
House, no.
Car, no.
Husband, no. ;)
3 Labs, no.
Off the top of my head, I KNOW I have one T-shirt I got in New York on my HS trip that I do, in fact, still wear. I know. wow. but in my defense it's a really cute shoft t-shirt. And I only wear it around the house.
Other than that, NOTHING over a decade old in my house...

maybe someday I'll convince DH about the new computer thing...but for now it's not going to be happening...I will carve out some time to put the most interesting, cool and entertaining pictures on this blog soon...

Anyway.

I'm looking forward to this weekend...it is going to be PACKED with fun stuff!
Tool concert tonight, 15 (LONGEST RUN EVER!!) mile run in AM, house renovating (PROMISE pics of this!) and more fun with a friend's b-day/happy hour Saturday evening...

Have a great weekend!!

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

1 comment:

Monica said...

Seriously, have me & my team of nerds over for a beer...I promise your computer can be fixed. ;)