Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Thursday's are great. You're so close to the weekend. You can practically feel it. Just one more little day...and no one works that hard on Friday's anyway, right!?
Usually, nothing can get me down on Thursdays!! Happy Thursday!!

Things I am love with RIGHT now:

my superman husband
home renovations: tearing out carpet, picking tile and paint
running hills
having a nice tan
watermelon
river trips with labradors
running blogs
victoria's secret swim suits
peanut butter and jelly sandwhichs (ok, I always love these)
great friends to run with (alma!)
snuggly comforters in dark bedrooms with the a/c on 70


I'm looking SO forward to the weekend!

Friday night is the Los Chupacabras De La Noche 10K Trail Run!
I can't wait!
It starts at 9pm, and afterward we'll eat and drink beer! Yippee!
Alma, Brian and I ran on Friday Feburary 13th in the Cupid's Valentine's Night 10K Trail Run and we had a blast, got a great shirt and had some delicious food. So we're back for more nighttime trail running...I'm heading out after work for some glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces :)

We are having a combined garage sale Saturday morning with my in-laws. (ah!) It should be interesting...hopefully I'll make some money to either put toward my Team in Training Fundraising (it's not too late if you haven't made your donation yet!) or toward our home renovation project! And, DH said I could sell the couch (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I am SO excited to get a new couch! shopping!!

Here's a quote from Mark Twain to take you into the weekend:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

No comments: