Sunday, November 22, 2009

So thankful

http://thelegacybuilder.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/being_thankful_card.jpg
I am extremely thankful and very emotional today. I was at a birthday party last night and I noticed I had a missed call. It was from my brother. My little brother, who has been serving our country in Afghanistan since the beginning of the year. I started to call him back, but when I realized it was almost midnight I hung up. He called me back this morning and we able to talk for the first time this year. I am SO grateful for his safe homecoming and I am extremely emotional today. I didn't think it would hit me so hard, but I am so thankful to my little brother and so happy he's home.

So, short and sweet, thank you my dear little brother. I love you! For serving our country, helping to protect me, you and our freedoms.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Welcome home.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww! So happy for you & your family. Very awesome to have him home for the Holidays.