Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a couple...

Here's a couple pictures from my phone, I was able to send them to Snapfish. A handy little site!



San Francisco Peir...you can almost make out the

Golden Gate Bridge through the fog...a little blurry but not bad from the camera phone...



The view looking up Lombard Street, the curviest street...a little dark...and no picture I have can do this street enough justice.




Mitchell standing on the steepest street! We drove down it, which was just plain FREAKY! Then we parked and walked back down in it. The grade is like 30 something, I think close to 40%! It's insane! You can see Mitchell standing upright with his left foot raised, you can't stand with both legs straight on this road! What a COOL city!


My baby Zoe...oh how she loves dress up. Can't you tell?!


And the rare picture of all three of my children together. You know of course that I have a treat in my hand, right?

No comments: