Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blah blah blog

Wow! It's been FORever since I've blogged...almost one entire month!
I just haven't felt like blogging...and


SO much has happened!

  • I became a marathoner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • We explored San Francisco, what an INCREDIBLE city!
  • We went fishing at Port Aransas
  • Ran the Wurst 5 miler and PR'd! WHOOP! What a difference a year makes!
  • Went to a zombie Halloween party, I was a zombie prom queen :)
  • Enjoyed two nights (out of the TEN day salute ot sausage) of Wurstfest, drank and ATE ATE ATE oh, did I mention, we DRANK?
  • Celebrated DH's 35 birthday!!!
  • Booked a ski trip to Steamboat Springs, Colorado for January

I rode a post marathon high for about 10 days. It still excites me to think about it. I can't express how awesome the race was, the experience was J U S T I N C R E D I B L E. Probably the best experience (hang on honey, not better than our wedding day, you KNOW that!) of my life, besides getting married, so far. The weekend was absolutely fabulous. San Francisco is an incredible place. I loved it. And I can't wait to go back...maybe I'll write an official race report soon...

SAN FRAN! The gorgeous city by the bay. We didn't do everything I would have liked too, but all the more reason to go back, right?! I promise I will add some pictures. But, seeing as I am at work, I can't at this time...soon...

As you can see, things have been busy. Oh, and the remodel...surprisingly (or not?!) has all but grinded to a complete halt. Still there though, soon...

OH! I was also involved in an accident on my hubby's birthday. Oops. I'm fine, don't you worry. And it seems that the Honda just will. not. die. Damn. Can't I at least get a new car out of being spun off the highway!? And soon enough, I'll get my car repaired...soon...

Ha. Seems to be a trend here...

Sunday is Rock and Roll San Antonio! I am signed up for the FULL! #2! I can't wait! My right knee has been nagging at me, whining a little I suppose...So we'll see how it goes...a lot of people I know are doing this race, so it should be a BLAST!

I'll get back with you, soon...

No comments: