Wednesday, June 03, 2009

YUM-O!

It actually really annoys me when Rachel Ray says this constantly throughout her show. I enjoy watching her, she has a cute kitchen, some great tips...
I have a cookbook of hers that I use, and she actually has some tasty recipes.

*However*

YUM-O. IS. ANNOYING.

But when I saw this on MSN during my daily Internet perusing...
I said it in my head.
damn.
hate that.

I do have a wicked sweet tooth. It gets me all the time.
And that's because I like everything.
Cookies. with chocolate chunks, with oatmeal, with cranberries, wal-nuts.
YUM-O
Brownies. gooey and delicious, maybe a la mode!
YUM-O!
Candy. In any way, shape or form. Sour candy, chewy candy, hard candy, gooey candy.
Peanut butter, chocolate...
YUM-O!!
(I really can't think of ANY candy I won't eat! even black licorice. YUM-O!)
Cake. especially carrot cake with that delicious cream cheese frosting.
YUM-O!!!
Pastries. Of any type! Especially those coffee cakes with the cream cheese/fruit.
YUM-O!!!!
Ice Cream. in waffles cones. mmm. or frozen yogurt. or blizzards!
YUM-O!!!!!
Pies, (key lime!) puddings...well, you get the point.
YUM-O!!!!!!

And if it's possible to annoy yourself, I think I am.

I try to be good. I have to avoid the candy isle completely or it sucks me in.
Which makes me ponder this. Why on EARTH does my HEB have the candy and breakfast cereals on the same isle. WTF man?!

DH doesn't really care for sweets. ?!?!?!?!?!? I can't even fathom it.

We keep stash of candy in the OR. (don't' tell my boss!) It's tough to avoid.
Especially when one of the Doc's walks in (just now!) with a gallon bag of Lemon Heads. mmmmmmm...my mouth is watering...
each one only has 35 calories...

I have a 4 mile run scheduled for today. I'll just keep telling myself that.

No comments: