Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'd rather be...

READING!


I tend to go through reading phases.


There's the phase where I'm flipping through the pages of a book so fast the words are blurry and I can't put it down and I can't wait to pick up another.


There's the phase where it takes me two weeks to get through the first chapter of a book and the reading is slow, (maybe I have to concentrate more?) but the book is good so I continue on, until, two months later, I finish the book.


Then there's the phase where I don't want to read books and I only read magazines.



Well this book has me in the can't put this book down reading so fast the words are blurry phase.
I picked it up at Hastings (LOVE this store!) in the used book section and since I've read other books by Emily Giffin (she ROCKS) the 6.99 price made me very happy!

It's fun, easy reading.
Therefore I have no time to think up funny, witty, inspirational blogs.
just FYI
gotta go read

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I loved that book...and her.

Next time, ask me! I have most of her books. I'll give 'em to you.