Monday, December 14, 2009

Jingle Bell baby!

The first time I've ever placed in a race.

So it was "only" a 5k.

So it was "only" in New Braunfels.

I am SO happy!



My time was slower that last years by 31 seconds. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit!



And, at the end of the race, I think I could have ran faster. It was drizzly and misty and the road were slick. Excuses, excuses...time for more racing!



I think I'm addicted!

I already bought a 2010 calendar and have been all my different online racing websites to find races...



Here's my tentative schedule:

Jan 4-11th: SKI TRIP!! 5 days of skiing baby! Steamboat or bust!!

Jan 24th: 3M Half Marathon, Austin Texas Looking for a new half PR!

Feb 12th: Cupid's 10k nighttime trail run, and maybe another 5k...maybe this 8 miler...

March: Hmm...ZOOMA for sure...and maybe ONE of these!??!?!? an ultra?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

We'll see...time will tell!!

1 comment:

Mel_Joulwan said...

Hey, Heidi!

Thanks for posting this list... I think my husband Dave and I might do the Cupid 10k. We've been wanting to try a nighttime trail run, and that sounds really fun!